Annual Meeting, Nashville, 2000
MELANIE JOHNSON-DEBAUFRE, The Beginning and the End: Eschatology as a Category for Reading Q.
KY-CHUN SO, The Eschatology of the Q Community.
KENNETH L. SCHENCK, Q and the Merging of Jewish Traditions Concerning the Afterlife.
MICHAEL LABAHN, Isaiah 61:1-2, Qumran and Q 7:22. Different Strands of Eschatology in Q.
RON CAMERON, The History of the Q Tradition.
JONATHAN REED, Excavating Q and Excavating Galilee: An Archaeological Response.
LARRY HURTADO, Q and Early Christ-Devotion.
JOHN S. KLOPPENBORG VERBIN, Response.
- Helmut Koester (Harvard University), Chair
- Harold W. Attridge (Yale University)
- Christoph Heil (Universität Bamberg, Germany)
- Thomas Hieke (Universität Regensburg, Germany)
- John S. Kloppenborg Verbin (University of Toronto)
- Milton C. Moreland (Huntingdon College)
- James M. Robinson (Claremont Graduate University / Institute for Antiquity and Christianity)
ContactInstitute of New Testament Studies - office
Monday, 8 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
Tuesday, 8 a.m. - 4 p. m.
Wednesday, 8 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
Thursday, 8 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
ContactHead of the Institute Univ.-Prof. Dr. Christoph Heil
Consultation Hour: Tuesday, 1 – 2 p.m. or by arrangement (in any case after registration in the secretariat)